Welcome to Gmail Add-on for Creatio™ (“our App”), a service provided by BGlobal Solutions LLC, collectively referred to as “we”, “our” and “us”.
Your privacy is important to us, so the goal of this policy is to be transparent about what information Gmail Add-on for Creatio collects, uses, and shares.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our App, register on the App, place an order, configure the App, use it, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our App.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, ID, connection information to third party applications or other personal identification information, but we do not ask for Credit Card Information in our App.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
- We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- • To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- • To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our App.
- • To invoice or process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- • To connect to third parties integrated to our App.
- • To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our App.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third-Party App Integrations
Our users are free to allow third-party apps and integrations to connect to our app. Once enabled, we may share information with those services. We do not control the way in which these services collect, share, or use information. Because of this, our users should review the privacy policies of all third-party services before connecting to, or using their applications.
Changes in Business
Legal Compliance and Fraud Prevention
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose information about you to a third party if we receive a request and believe that the disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. We may also do so to enforce our Terms of Service, investigate potential violations, prevent and detect fraud, track and solve security or technical issues, and protect against any harm to the rights, property or safety of our App, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
For more information on this or any other of our policies, please contact us.